Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Smart Blond

Who I am: I am a Smart Blond Woman going up against the political grain. What people thought: Is this dumb blond out of her mind thinking she can win an election? Or better yet, change the system? What I let them think: Plenty of pink; must have shopped in the Barbie aisle. She is safe. Feel free to discuss everything in front of her. Harmless. (Never play dumb) Our Political system: People who are set in their ways and never want to accept change. I learned that the majority of politicians were out to get something for themselves and not to serve the people who voted them into office. So it took a blond woman to use her power to beat the system. I’ll show you how to turn the wheels of a deadlock system. Our political system is based on a lot of back-stabbing, handshakes, favors, and back room deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment